III Solar Energy Hybrid Business Mixer B2B meetings
Don't miss a chance to talk directly with future business partner!
Participation is free of charge.
A brokerage event will be held during the Congress PV 2021, organised by the Polish Photovoltaics Association.
Hybrid (on-line/on-site) B2B EEN Meetings: for whom?
A dynamic development of the photovoltaic industry in Poland, rapidly changing business models and their conditions require constant monitoring of market changes. Industry meetings bring a lot of knowledge and business contacts, being also an excellent way to monitor the market.
The B2B meetings are dedicated to PV entrepreneurs and organisations. Companies creating the supply chain, i.e. component manufacturers, service companies, consultants, construction, power sales and services, Fabs & Equipments, Material & Components, Silicon & Cells, Modules, Systems, BOS companies are particularly welcome.
B2B Meetings: general principles and registration procedure.
B2B meetings are 20-minute, pre-arranged sessions will enable participants to establish relations, find centres for a joint research project or make a technology transfer with new business partners across the entire pv supply chain.
In order to do so, it is necessary: register, present yourself and your company's offer and select the participants with whom you will meet during the event.
When will it take place?
Due to the COVID-19 situation the meetings will be held in hybrid model - on-line and on-site.
Date: September 8-9
the 8th of September - on-line
the 9th of September - on-line and on-site
Why is it worth taking part in it?
- Previously agreed meetings with selected potential partners
- Possibility of initiating international cooperation
- Exchange of experiences with companies from Poland and European countries
- Meetings and exchange of views with pv and related industry experts
- Establishment of technological and business cooperation
- Support for the expansion of an international company
- Access to knowledge about new technologies and solutions